Chandrashekhar Bhat is a Family Business Consultant, who provides in-depth knowledge and expertise in business strategy design and supporting top management in making the right decisions at the right time in an unbiased fashion.
He also has extensive experience in helping Family Businesses to stay together and grow professionally.
In his 20 years of consulting practice, he has worked with top management from various industries, to solve business challenges, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance.
He specializes in helping companies to organize their Sales and Business Development activities for better conversion, more profitable deals and improved return on investment. He has earned a good reputation for getting results.
As a Family Business Consultant, his clients often describe him as someone who brings unique combinations of strategic "big picture" thinking, global understanding, deep personal effectiveness skills, and practical "results" orientation.
· University of Mumbai ,Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
· Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
· Certified Design Thinking Professional.
· Certificate in Management Leadership.
Consulting Expertise: (20 Years)
· Strategic Business Plan & Execution for Sustainable Growth.
· Sales Strategy & Execution, Review Mechanism & Monitoring systems.
· Attract and Retain Professionals.
· Create Professional Environment & Improve Profit.
· Design Family System and Business System.
· Mentor and Develop Next-generation Leadership in Family Businesses.
Achievement and Interests
· Co-author of “GO FLY HIGH – Success ideas for Growing Businesses”
· Keen Sports Enthusiast, a Long-Distance Runner and a Veteran Badminton & Squash Player.
In my 20 years of Consulting Practice , I have supported 100 + small and medium scale Family owned businesses for:
Organizing periodic meetings of Top Management to ensure the company's prosperity by collectively directing the company's affairs and to control the company's overall situation, strategy, policy, and monitor the business operations
Creating strategic direction for the business by preparing a robust business plan with specific milestones that has helped family businesses to follow a focused path for achieving desired growth.
Improving business performance by creating a professional culture. This has also helped them to attract and retain talent, which has contributed in the future business growth and benefited the organisation to create a sustainable growth model.
Creating strategies to professionalize the business; so, the business can achieve higher growth by effectively utilizing available resources.
Identifying and developing internal leaders who can lead the business successfully in future.
Developing specific roles, responsibilities and career plans for employees as well as family members involved in the business. Defining KRA and KPI for each Job position.
Developing Performance monitoring and compensation management system.
Creating systematic review mechanism that will help the management track the business direction and take necessary corrective actions for improvement.
Check out this great video